Bleach-Threat to the earth/discussion

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
It has been a few years since the Ichigo Saga has ended. Now Ichigo is an old man living with his wife, Orihime.

A new generation, has emerged and the Soul Society is in danger. Aizen who was thought to be dead is alive and is trying to start trouble again in Hecho Mundo. All the Captain's and Lieutenants who were part of the 13 court guard squad have been replaced with new persons. They do not know what its going on. It will take a group of soul reapers, vizard, and humans to stop this.

But before that happens, we turn our attention to the humans.

Note: There has to be a hero of the RP, like Ichigo. Also like the show we will build up to the plot. So for instance, This RP will go through the daily life of the human/ Quincy/soul reapers/vizard, getting to know them and understand how they fit into this. The plot will come after that.

Templates:

Quincy
Name
Physical Appearance
Street Attire
Battle Attire
Personality
Bio
Quinxey powers
Quincey Bow type

Soul Reaper
Name
Physical appearance
Personality
Bio
Zanpakto name
Zanpakto Apearence
.Shikai
.Bankai
Zanpakto abilities(Bankai and Shikai)
Kido
Theme Song
Battle Song
Other

Humans

Name
Appearance
Bio
Personality
Powers
Other

Vizards

Name
Bio
Personality
Hollow Mask appearance
Hollow Powers
Zanakto name
Zankpakto Appearance (Shikai, Bankai)
Zanpakto Abilities (Bankai, and Shikai)
Battle Song
Theme Song

Rule
1. No power playing; this means no making your actions in the rp so unforgivable which causes the other persons character almost useless in that situation.
2. No god modeling; No killing off other people’s character’s without both their and my permission and must give proof and a reason for it.
3. No spamming.
4. Be literate; Use proper grammar. Like complete sentences and such things like that.
5. Most of all have fun: If you don’t have fun then its too serious all the time so enjoy your self when taking part of this rp

Hyuuga Neji

Apr 19, 2006
over there <^v>
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
I can't post a template right now cause i get kicked off in 2 minutes but i just thought i'd post to let u know i'm joining and i'll edit later imma be a Vizard though

*edit* i have time now... ha! that's ironic there's a bleach advertiesement on my page

Vizards

Name: Akuma Kaze
Appearance: http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/499/ukazea2rf9.jpg
Bio: Once a member of the 13 court gaurd squad under the command of Captain Hitsugaya but left shortly after a nearly fatal hollow attack. He was presumed dead as he traveled in the soul society, secretly using hollow powers when no one was around. He later gained control of these powers but refused to join the other Visordes. He only uses his Zanpakuto when absolutely nessesary, and rarely uses his hollow powers when the Zanpakuto isn't effective enough.
Personality: He can be a kind person at times but other times he tends to remain cold to the world. on the outside he tries to act tough but on the inside he's really gentle.
Hollow Mask appearance: Basically my display picture (yes black)
Hollow Powers: increased speed and strength
Zanakto name: Rairyu
Zankpakto Appearance:

Shikai:
6b76508fa522f0_full.jpg

Bankai: the yellow blade
934965_20070611_thumb002.jpg

Zanpakto Abilities:

Shikai: Able to harness the power of the wind to deflect objects, increase speed, and cut things with ease even from a distance

Bankai: increased speed, flying, the power of lightning and wind

(sorry if the powers aren't clear enough; any questions just ask)

Battle Song: Headstrong- Trapt
Theme Song: The Hell Song- Sum 41

(hmm... i feel like i'm forgetting something.. but oh well tell me what ya think [honestly i don't think i did a very good job..])

Last edited: