Cachet Academy: Registration

Harsh

May 31, 2006
www.myspace.com
Zenny
Note: I haven’t been in this or any other forum for a while and since I am trying to come back, I have decided to make a Role Play. Please know that this is not an original roleplay that I have created. This is based off of an anime series called Vampire Knight but with a different storyline. I hope you enjoy and participate in this little test run. Thank you.

Extra Notes: I'm still trying to straighten out all the knots on this role play so please be patient with me. I will announce changes when I make them. You may go ahead and register for your spots.

Cachet Academy​
Tales of the Night
Registration

Vampires have been damned and cursed at for thousands of years by humans because of their ‘scary’ appearance. Because of the humans who are easily tampered with, they have created rumors of vampires taking the blood of humans instead of small animals such as cats, dogs, birds, ect. On the contrary, vampires did not crave for human blood because they had never tasted such delicate liquid until the humans started to donate their blood. Volunteers from all of towns had started to donate their blood and given them to the vampires in order for the vampires to leave the humans in ‘peace’. Since there was free blood being sent to the vampires, they had gladly taken the offer and drank in delight. This is where the problem starts. Because of this new, sweet and delicate taste of human blood, the weak vampires caved in from their thirst. Slowly, one by one, the vampires started to actually attack humans who have roamed alone in the streets and forests.
The humans became enraged by the vampire’s actions and started to protest and hunt these demons, trying to end their rein. For years now, the humans have hunted for the vampire’s bodies for all sorts of odd and meaningless actions. Some pull out the fangs of the vampires to wear them in pride, displaying their stand and rage. Others quietly try to hide from the vampires in their homes, moved away, far away to escape.
A few hundred years later, one human, a man had created a private school for students from all over the world. A few years after the academy's opening and a decent amount of students within the school and dorms, the president of the academy had created a pact with a vampire society. This pact will allow vampire students into the academy but not with the human students. Of course the human students do not know about the vampire student’s admissions and only admired their presence. The president or the chairman of the academy is trying to bring vampires and human’s back together to live together without the fight and constant hunts.

Humans:
Ordinary Humans: Humans are delicate and easily broken with words and actions and vampires know this fully. Some vampires take advantage to this and others hold their tongue in respect. Human’s may be turned into vampires with a bite from one, but only from a pure breed.

Vampire Hunters: The humans created an alliance when the first actual vampire attacks had occurred a few thousand years ago. They are known as Vampire Hunters who dedicate their lives in hunting and killing vampires all over the world. Because of their dedication, they often train their children to hunt and detect vampires at an early age. This alliance is still standing strong in the present time but there are not many running around to hunt vampires every second.

Vampires:
Pure Breed: There are a rare few that remain in the present time because of the Vampire Hunters who hunt them mainly. Pure Breeds have the power to turn the humans into vampires with a single bite and also grant power/strength to humans and vampires with a taste of their blood. Pure Breeds have a strong aura around them at all times and is always respected by the lower vampires. Throughout history, Pure Breeds have been the king and queen figures around everyone else and for a lower vampire to bite a Pure Breed is a sin, unless the permission is granted. When a Pure Breed bites a human and turns them into a vampire, that human is the Pure Breed’s slave and can not do anything against their will. Pure breeds of power to read anyone’s mind with the taste or scent of blood and also have the ability to erase a certain amount of memory to humans. They are looked upon as royalty from all vampires.

Ordinary Vampires: These vampires are those that are born as vampires but does not contain a strong family blood line. This means somewhere along the line of their family history, there has been a human who had been bitten. These vampires do have a certain power and they are all unique as are their characters. Vampires are very loyal to the Pure Breeds and are very over protective over them because of their royalty.

Turned Vampires: Vampires who have been turned from a Pure Breed have the most miserable future with one hope which is not easily gained. Human’s who have been turned will have the strong thirst of blood kick in at random times of the day and with this thirst comes pain. Turned vampires are bound to turn into mindless bodies that only search for blood. These vampires, who have lost control of their thirst are called the “Eeves”. Eeves can not turn back into their old self and for this, both humans and vampires hunt to kill them from bringing harm. Once Turned Vampires turn into Eeves they will hunt both human and vampires the same just for the blood. Of course there is one thing that can almost cure a Turned Vampire. This is to drink their master’s blood or in other words, drink the blood of the Pure Breed that turned the human.

The Academy:
Cachet Academy has both human and vampire students who attend but they do not attend classes at the same time. Human’s have the regular school hours from 9 am to 5pm. All human students must go to their designated dorms at 5pm sharp. The vampire students or the ‘Night Class’ as the human students call them, start from 5pm to 2 am.
The academy is laid out in a triangle, such where one point is the classes itself which connects to the two other buildings. The two buildings are the dorms of humans and vampires. Of course the two dorm buildings are not connected with each other for the safely of the students.

Characters:
Vampires:
Pure Breeds: There will only be two pure breeds that attend the academy.
Vampires: The more there are, the better so you may have two characters if you can play both roles without confusing them.
Turned vampires: These characters will either die somewhere in the story if they do not get the blood of a pure blood.

Humans:
Ordinary Human students: These students will play a major role in the role play so don't think they only show up during the day. Of course, because of this I can only allow two or three human students for this role.
Vampire Hunters: Because of the alliance with the vampire society, Vampire Hunters will not be allowed to attack vampires within the academy so there is really only one or two needed for this role.

Character Templet:

Name:
Role: [Your character stand. Vampire, Human.]
Class year: [Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior]
Power: [If you have a vampire role, you may only have one element power. Limit it to where it does not seem godly.]
Bio:
Appearance:
[Any additional information may be added.]

Rules:
1. There will be no martial arts or something you will see in Final Fantasy. This is a school in the present year so please keep it realistic.
2. No power playing [unless granted permission] or god modes.
3. Please keep this between PG-13 to Teen. We don’t know who wanders around the forums.
4. All lower class vampires will obey and be loyal to all Pure Breeds. There is no turn or change in this.
5. There will be certain character I will be controlling [not the players] so I can move the story forward.
6. Please don’t give me any one or two line posts, I am very frustrated with seeing these scattered around other forums so lets keep it to at least one paragraph.
7: Vampires may come out durning the day. Vampires do not follow the traditional line of vampires. So basicly they are ‘day walkers’.
8: You must be a student or a vampire hunter. Please, nothing else. If you have an idea for another position then talk about it with me.

-------

Spots Left:

Pure Breed 1: Adora Anami [Harsh]
Vampire 1: Waverly Shia [Daesy]
Vampire 2: Wendon Shia [Daesy]
Vampire 3: Eumie Kross [Harsh]
Vampire 4:
Vampire 5:

Vampire Hunter 1: Marques Orion [Nyte]
Vampire Hunter 2:
Human 1: Riah Leon [Nyte]
Human 2:

Last edited:

Nyte

May 30, 2008
Ft. Lewis, Washington
Zenny
Name: Marques Orion

Sex: Male

Role: Human; Vampire Hunter

Class year:Junior

Power: The deadly skills of the Orion Clan. A Vampire Slayer bloodline famous among hunters.

Bio: Orion is one of the very few of his family. There is little known about his past, but his clans name is whispered in the corridors of the underworld. The Orion clan was once a powerful family of Vampire Slayers that dated back to the early centries of civization. Over the years the art of killing vampires have been a ritual passed down through generations, that brings us to the present. Marques lost has family during an attack the night he was born. He never knew his father, the only guidence he had were his Mother(Shirah, 45), brother(Kuran, 23) and uncle(Shen,44).
He trained hard to optain the level of skill he possesses, it was a way to focus his hatred of vampire as his flaming blood lead him too. The lost of him father and clansman kept that flame burning.

Appearance:
Marcus has the body of a olympic athlete, stand at 5'9 167 lbs.
He wears a variety of different type of clothes, but he always wears a pair of shade even during the night.
l_f8ab424f7e70c715ec971bbdfdfeb72c.jpg

I'll add a human later, possibly another hunter if the spot isn't filled already.

Last edited:

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
Name: Waverly Shia
Sex:F
Role: Vampire
Power: Manipulations of gravity and speed
Class year: Junior
Bio: A sad young lady without knowing love. Unhappy childhood. Fascinated with humans With the help of her grandmother she got her and her brother into the Academy.
Appearance:
Ashley_by_jasminegreentea.jpg

Name: Wendon Shia
Sex: M
Role Vampire
Power: Manipulation of fire and mind control
Class Year: Junior/held back a year
Bio: Hates Humans. Wants them all dead. Vampires are the top species in his book. He hates how his sister is Facinated by them
Appearance:
Pattern_Splash_by_Ciara216.jpg

Last edited:

Nyte

May 30, 2008
Ft. Lewis, Washington
Zenny
Name: Riah Leon
Sex: Female
Role: Human
Power: None
Bio: Riah is a classmate of Marques. She in nearly every one of his classes. Which works for her because of the huge crush she has on him. Shes the only child of a very wealthy banker owner but shes very popular in school butshe is excremely shy when it comes to Marques. However, she often works up the courage to talk to him, but feels a bit distant from him due to the fact that she doesn't know hes a Vampire Hunter. Since the school year shes been trying to find out more about him.

Appearence:
meagan-good-full.jpg

Harsh

May 31, 2006
www.myspace.com
Zenny
Note: I'm sorry I did not start this rp yet. I still need to work out the kinks so please be patient with me. Thank you ^^
Also, I'm going to have to make Adora have a little god-mode/powerplay since I need her to move the story along. When I do use powerplay, it will not be anything dramatic. Small things will be maneuvered.

Name: Adora Anami
Role: Pure Breed Vampire
Class year: Senior
Power: Physic powers that does no move objects but can force amounts power to throw or crush if she willed.
Bio: The Anami coven dates back to the very first vampires that have been discovered and so there is history of pure breeds in her past. Of course, there are a few living now and she is one of them. When Adora was younger, she was taught all the elegance from generations of her family members. Her skills in the piano, violin and studies are far from normal even in the vampire vocabulary.
When Adora had finally become 15, she had been approached by the present chairman of Cachet Academy, Mr. Cachet. He had spoke to her and the vampire society’s hair chairmen. They all had agreen to the building of Cachet Academy and Adora was the first student to be admitted. Since she is the president of the vampire class, she is the one that oversees the night class and all the actions taken on campus.

Appearance:
Hair: Straight black hair that comes down to the mid section of Adora’s back. Her bangs come down over her forehead just to cover half of her eye brows.
Eyes: Adora has two different colors for her eyes for her calm self and her hungry/angry self. Her calm eyes are golden butterscotch and her hungry/angry eyes are black with a thin golden outline.
Skin: Cold soft skin, Adora is pale like many vampires but her skin is very fair.
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 110
Clothes: Adora wears her night class uniform which is a white suit with black lining around the edges of the suit. She wears a red tie with a white skirt. Of course she has her casual clothes too.

----

Note: I know Eumie's character is very poorly described but I need her to have a low profile.

Name: Eumie Kross
Role: Vampire
Power: Control and create ice. Element.
Appearance:
Hair: A dark grey shade, short in messy spiked way. Her hair sometimes looks silver in the sun or moon light, in different angles.
Eyes: Eumie also has two sets of eye colors. One is her bright violet colored iris with a darker color lining the eyes. Her other eyes are her anger/hunger eyes that are black with a bright violet lining around the eyes.
Skin: Eumie also has pale, light skin, fair and soft.
Height: 5’7”
Weight: 113
Close: School uniform, similar to Adora’s but with a lose tie. She also has casual clothes.

Last edited:

Harsh

May 31, 2006
www.myspace.com
Zenny
I'm going to have to put the RP to a pause. I did not realize many of what I wrote was not understood to he RPers. I will reopen this RP once I add more rules and regulations. Also I will reopen this RP when the players all read the RP descriptions throughly.