starcraft II gameplay video

Crosby

May 1, 1998
Zenny
is it just me, or did anyone else think the blizz gameplay video for starcraft 2 was very well directed?

I mean, the nukes at the end, and the finale of GG ... original and patriotic. Im sure all of us felt a heart warming memory of battle.net when we saw the GG.

very well directed!

Heres to the real thing! :dancing:

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
:dancing::dancing::dancing:Hellz Yes!:dancing::dancing::dancing:

They probably spent weeks choreographing that to perfection. They definately had fun setting up tons of burrowed zerglings.

GG indeed.

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
The music was stolen from their cinematic trailer. Guess they didn't feel like wasting time finding a better fit. I agree that Warcraft III had very good music. The Nukes and GG were for dramatic effect. I think it was pulled off very well.

smiley170

Feb 11, 2006
Zenny
I really like how they've got the prerendered portraits again. And did you see, now they're lip-synched. Sweetness!

UWanaPiecAMeBoy

Jun 4, 2007
Zenny
they pirate themed commander for the taerran lokked kinda.. idk fruity? stereotypical? mooching off pirates of the carribean's fame? gay? dumb?

hmm... i just ddnt like him...

taucetikyle

Jun 8, 2007
Zenny
Hey Who Thought The Black Hole Was Beautiful He Must Have Been Working With Seti Or Frank Drake 4 That One Sick.

taucetikyle

Jun 8, 2007
Zenny
Zeta Theta

THAT BLACK HOLE SOUNDED SO BEAUTIFUL IT REMINDED ME OF MY FRIENDS AMONGST THE STARS.IT EVEN HAD A BIT OF AN ACCRITION DISC.

is it just me, or did anyone else think the blizz gameplay video for starcraft 2 was very well directed?

I mean, the nukes at the end, and the finale of GG ... original and patriotic. Im sure all of us felt a heart warming memory of battle.net when we saw the GG.

very well directed!

Heres to the real thing! :dancing:

taucetikyle

Jun 8, 2007
Zenny
Sorry I Will Stop Talking About It.i Did Like The Protoss Shileds On All Of There Structures It Looked Really Cool,however Unfare!no More Rushing With Zerg

taucetikyle

Jun 8, 2007
Zenny
I Also Liked The Terran Marines The Sound Was Realistic And They Work Well It Appears Against Virtually Everyhing.the Siege Tanks Were Also Sick In Siege Mode Wow.

taucetikyle

Jun 8, 2007
Zenny
The Only 2 Things I Liked About Zerg Was There Armys They Were Huge.i Also Liked That U Have No Idea Where The Zerg Are Hideing, Especially On Such A Huge Dynamic Map Where U Cant Just Go Walking Around Anymore.

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
Would it be a stretch to guess that taucetikyle has never played Starcraft? lol
Anyways, I think the Terran guy was just supposed to be a spin-off of a Confederate Naval Captain.

UWanaPiecAMeBoy

Jun 4, 2007
Zenny
Sorry I Will Stop Talking About It.i Did Like The Protoss Shileds On All Of There Structures It Looked Really Cool,however Unfare!no More Rushing With Zerg

umm... protoss always had shields man...

and i dont care what he is a spin off, if he is a main charactor, ima be pissed...