Tomb Raider 2013

Hyuuga Neji

Apr 19, 2006
over there <^v>
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
Gotta be said, it's the first game from the ps3 gen I've gotten to play.
I was unfortunate enough to not have anything to run it until this year. I'd been on my ps2 for so long that I was strictly limited to low power pc games and had no idea about what was going on on the bigger games.

I must say I loved it. The story was very interesting, the smaller features were amazing, although I had a few issues with the controls at first. What did you guys think?

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I haven't played it yet.

Honestly, I never got into tomb raider much ever. I tried it a long time ago and it was alright. But I didn't find anything that made me want to go crazy about it.

Hyuuga Neji

Apr 19, 2006
over there <^v>
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
I had the same thoughts when this one came out. I remember playing Tomb Raider 2 on the first play station and never really got into it, but this one is like an all new game with the same main character. I'd say it's worth a shot.

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I had the same thoughts when this one came out. I remember playing Tomb Raider 2 on the first play station and never really got into it, but this one is like an all new game with the same main character. I'd say it's worth a shot.
You should post a review of it and maybe it will get people more into it. Maybe things about the controls, gameplay, sound and the graphics!

Hyuuga Neji

Apr 19, 2006
over there <^v>
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
You should post a review of it and maybe it will get people more into it. Maybe things about the controls, gameplay, sound and the graphics!

Ahh! That sounds like work! I'm a perfectionist, and I'd probably end up dumping so much time into a review, but I'll work on it eventually. Writing papers is work now that I'm in college lol.

Man that's weird to say. I was first here back in middle school.

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Ahh! That sounds like work! I'm a perfectionist, and I'd probably end up dumping so much time into a review, but I'll work on it eventually. Writing papers is work now that I'm in college lol.

Man that's weird to say. I was first here back in middle school.
Details are good :p I'm going to be posting reviews for mass effect and dead space soon. That way people can get a hang of the games.

I usually like to read a bit about a game before I buy, invest and play it. I rather spend my time on a good quality game than to buy it only to hate it a lot.