Members :
GEOTISTA
Sephiroth

Last edited:

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
It's pretty sweet. I'll add it once Nitz makes the spoiler tags. :p
Who is everyone heres favorite wrestler?

Mine's Batista.

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
I DUNNO OMG WHO IS IT? LMAO DUH LOL

NOW WHO U THINK IS GOING TO WIN AT THE RUMBLE EDGE OR CENA? AND WHO U THINK WILL GET A SHOT AT THE WHWCHAMPIONSHIP AT WM BY WINNING THE RR?

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Cena will probably lose to Edge again. I dunno why though, because Lita is a slimeball at ringside who will do something cheap to make Edge win I think.

I think that Orton will win the RR by the way.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
A Benoit/Angle feud eh? Damn that should in interesting. They had a good one a few years back.

L

Logic

I'unno, RVD's coming back. He >might< win it.

My favorite wrestler (of all time) is Goldberg. He owned Batista's ass...

OOOOOH!!!11!!1ONEONEONE!

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Umm. . .if I remember correctly, Triple H and Goldberg were feuding, and Batista came back, helped Triple H dispose of Goldberg and fractured Goldberg's ankle when he put a steel chair on his ankle and jumped on it from the second turnbuckle.

But nice try. ;)

RVD wont win the Royal Rumble though. But he probably will be a final 3 or 4 left in it. Because RVD was never a main-eventer or high-carder. He was always between a mid-carder and high-carder much like guys like Booker T, Chris Jericho, Rey Mysterio are or were.

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
jericho needs to come back sucks he got fired psh and ya i was going to say lol didnt golberg got his ass kicked by evolution lol

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Jericho got fired? For real or was that just one of those 'on show' firings where he comes back a couple months later?

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
not sure it was a who ever lose gets fire match. jericho its been gone now for quite a lil while lol. not sure if he will be back or not. the one thats gone for sure was hemme

L

Logic

www.wwe.com - Check up on it, homie.

Goldberg wrestled Batista with his ankle in a cast, Goldberg OWNED Batista. If I remember correctly; Goldberg beat Batista in under 5 minutes in that match. Indeed it was good, but really, Goldberg killed Batista with that cast.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
If Jericho actually got fired by the WWE, the WWE made a huge mistake. He was one of their top 10-15 guys in the whole WWE. If he did get fired though, no doubt he will be in TNA sometime in the next little while.

I'd bet that Christy Hemme ends up in TNA too herself, sometime soon.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
haha, it wouldnt be a loss for me though. ;)
I watch both the WWE and TNA, I like sports-entertainment wrestling in general, so yeah.