Your gaming Drinks?

Naiwen

Staff member
Oct 9, 2022
Zenny
Personally, I don't drink whilst gaming. I don't wanna dirty my controllers and/or keyboard. And you personally? Do drink whilst gaming personally? And if yes, what are your most favourite drinks for you personally?

Shiek

Dec 25, 2022
Zenny
I would rather drink energy drinks whenever I'm playing my favourite video games than to eat snacks. They mess up one's gaming controllers more than the drinks. I drink monster energy drinks whenever I'm playing.

Bumble

Dec 25, 2022
Zenny
It's not advisable to drink or eat whenever you're playing video games because of your keyboard and controller. They can easily get messed up by your food or drink. If your pour on your keyboard, it will damage it.

Shortie

Dec 16, 2022
England, UK
Zenny
I don't mind drinking when I am playing video games, I feel it is the best way to stay hydrated. I tend to either have a cup of tea from time to time or a bottle of water when I am gaming and from time to time will have a soda if I am wanting one when gaming.

Nazzyi

Oct 8, 2022
Zenny
I don't have any drinks with me whenever I am playing video games. I would normally go to the refrigerator to get the drink and take it right in front of the refrigerator, put back in there before coming back to my game.

Lucas

Oct 2, 2022
Zenny
Mostly soda drinks is what I take when I'm playing video games. It's not all the time when I'm playing video games that I drink though.