Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Hey everyone!

As you know and can tell from the bottom of the main forum page. We now have a special group called "Supportors"

Basically this group is what you might call.. SUPER VIP members :D They will have special access to area's that no members or VIP's will see. They also get benefits like staff, such as maxed out PM boxes, higher rep account etc..

I will post more details of ALL the benefits of Supporters group in the next post.

Donating is simple. If you have paypal, you can donate through it, or you can also mail your donations to GP's mailing address. Now you can send any amount really, since every dollar counts towards further funding GP. We may also have a special prize for the most donation by a member, during our annual award show :)

If you would like to donate and help GP, please send me a PM.

Thanks for your time.

Fusion-X

Jan 12, 2006
Canada
Zenny
I'd just like to add

If your sending actual money by mail, it can be risky, the post offices/delivers can easily rip open the letter a bit and take the money out (i've heard and seen this happen before)

So when sending money by mail, Do Not send Coins it's easier to find letters with money if they have coins in them, only bills. When sending bills, put the bill/bills in a few pieces of paper, fold the paper and put into a envelope (so people can't hold it the light and see what's inside).

the last thing we want is people saying that they sent money, but never makes it there.

Last edited:

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Also wanted to add, there is a "Post Mail Order" service. I know Canada has one for sure. Not sure about the US. Basically you can go to the post office and pay the money there. So what they do is they make a check, this way post office's can't jack it and can't use it if they do.

I've had someone send me a donation that way, a long while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.