Final Fantasy X: The RP

IBeatSephiroth

Jul 25, 2006
In your roof.. FEED ME!
Zenny
Carla looked over at Tylea, her face was amazed. "At least he has memory" she said softly to Tylea. She looked back at the man. "You are in Kilika. You are lucky you are not dead, because you had drifted in just after the sending... Sin has attacked again" She said the last sentance with sadness, and her slight smile faded with speed. She sighed. "Are you okay? You had almost drowned in the water" she then sat back on her knees and pointed at the pile of things she had pulled out of his clothing.

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
"Takeshi, what the hell where you doing in the water about to drown." Tyleya asked. She shook her head and continued healing him. "Carla," Tyleya asked as she healed Takashi. "How are you feeling? I know this is home. Is your family ok?" Tyleya asked.

TMat

May 2, 2006
Okayama at the moment
www.myspace.com
Zenny
"You are in Kilika." The blond told him. "You are lucky you are not dead."

"Kilika!?" He asked in surprise. He looked around at the old broken down hut. He could see the outside through missing pieces in its walls and roof. How can this be Kilika? He thought.

"You drifted in just after the sending." said the blond.

"Sending!?" He asked, turning around hastily. "What are you-" Takeshi cut off the rest of his sentence. He could see the look of despair in the blond girl's eyes. A few moments passed before she spoke again.

"...Sin has attacked again." She told him. Takeshi could hear the absolute sorrow in her voice.

"Sin!?" He shouted out. "But how is that possible!? I was just fighting Sin in the waters near-" He paused. He just couldn't understand it. He was in Kilika. Sin had just attacked. "How long have I been out?" He mumbled to himself. Before he could recall everything however, the blond spoke to him again.

"Are you okay?" she asked. "You almost drowned."

Takeshi checked his wounds as Tyleya healed them.

"Takeshi," Tyleya started. "What the hell are you doing in the water about to drown?" He turned towards her, giving her a "Not now" kind of look. She shook her head as she healed him.

"Carla," she said to the blond.

Carla. Takeshi thought as he glanced back at the blond. Tyleya continued soon after.

"How are you feeling?" she asked. "I know this is your home." Takeshi glanced back at Carla. He could still see the sadness in her face. "Is your family okay?"

Takeshi was slightly surprised. "If this is your hometown, why are you in here?" He stated bluntly. "Shouldn't you be out there looking for your friends?"

seddy

Jun 23, 2008
pittsburgh
www.facebook.com
Zenny
Afu stood with everyone else, he conversed with many villagers getting stories of what hppened as Sin rolled in and what direction it vanished toward. One villager described it as a fierce storm coming in. but instead of black clouds a shadowy fiend. one larger that the island itself. the villager told how when Sin rolled in, even the fiends in the jungle ran and hid, but just as the villagers, there were many fiend and animal casualtes.

after Tyleya healed the boy, afu interjected.

Afu: lady summoner. i think we should get moving on to the temple. the sooner you get that summons, the faster we can track down Sin ya' who knows what havok that thing is gonna do. too many lives were lost already.. this island is already rebuilding. Sin has come through and desmited it, but it didn't kill the spirit of the people.

ooc: sorry just wanted to get the rp moving along. i think we are dwelling on the island a bit long..lol

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
OOC: I agree. Does everyone wanna do the cloister of trials puzzle thingy or just pretend we did it and by pass it?

"Alright your ok." Tyleya said to Takeshi. She stood up and looked at him. "IF you dont do anything to strenuous you will be ok. Carla we have to go. Resting isnt an option if we want to defeat Sin." Tyleya left the hut and saw Afu. "Lady summoner." he said, "I think we should get moving on to the temple. The sooner you get that summons, the faster we can track down Sin ya' who knows what havok that thing is gonna do. Too many lives were lost already.. this island is already rebuilding. Sin has come through and desmited it, but it didn't kill the spirit of the people." Tyleya nodded. "Yes that a good idea. Let's go now." she said. She headed to the edge of the village and waited.

Kitten

Jul 5, 2008
Arizona/Japan
Zenny
OOC: We could probably skip it and just go straight to where everyones finished with it, to the scene of boarding another ship.

Adelyne over heard the talk of the man being washed up on shore and went to go check, standing outside of the hut to a distance across the way, only to see everyone standing around him. She looked with a bit of confusion in her eyes. and in her mind she thought. "Should I just ask her if I can come a long? Maybe it would be good for me to get away from this craziness for a while."

Adelyne overheard Tyleya speak as she walked out of the the hut and saw Afu. He spoke to her
"Lady summoner." he said, "I think we should get moving on to the temple. The sooner you get that summons, the faster we can track down Sin ya' who knows what havok that thing is gonna do. Too many lives were lost already.. this island is already rebuilding. Sin has come through and desmited it, but it didn't kill the spirit of the people."

Adelyne slowly walked over to them, a bit cautious of how she may ask. She knew of course that she would be useful to them seeing as she had training..

"My lady, can I perhaps ask to join you? That is of course if everyones alright with it? I do happen to be one person on this island left with no more spirit." She looked a bit at Afu calmly.
"I lost everyone, and now I don't know what to do with my life. I can make myself quite useful... I promise to be with you all the way.."

She didn't know how else to ask, she didn't want to come off as selfish either...

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
Tyleya smiled."Of course.." Tyleya gently gestured to Adelyne to take a stroll away from everyone. "I hope you find your spirit on the way. I know this hurts for the moment. But as time goes on, though the pain does leave, its subsides. Hopefully when i defeat Sin this will never happen again.Though he seems to always come back. I will see that doesn't happen." Tyleya yawned. "Let's go. Time isn't on our side. Obviously rest isn't on my side."

TMat

May 2, 2006
Okayama at the moment
www.myspace.com
Zenny
Takeshi watched from the hut as Tyleya's group headed towards the temple. Since when has Tyleya been a summoner!? He thought. Huh, I guess times change a lot of things. He looked up at the temple for a few moments. I wonder. He thought. Could she do it?

Kitten

Jul 5, 2008
Arizona/Japan
Zenny
Adelyne gave a soft smile to Tyleya and nodded, "Thank you, it means a lot to me. I know that with strength there has to be a way to defeat sin for good." She walked with her for a bit and listened until she told everyone that it was time to go. "I know rest is probably not an option at the moment. Though I'm sure there will be sometime for that, we could always rest on the ferry."

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
OOC: I'm going to PP the storyline a little.

"I suppose your right." Tyleya replied to Adelyne.

The group, Khimari, Carla, Afu, Adelyne and Tyleya travelled to the temple through the forest. It was very uneventful, as they walked up the steps Lord Oholland walked and trained. Finally they maid it to the temple. There were many patrons praying to the fayth. Tyleya walked to talk to the reverent men of the temple. They kept mumbling about how, she is privaleged and blessed. Tyleya smiled and bowed outwardly, but in her heart she despised these men. They lied. After they finished there mumbling Tyleya came back to the group and asked, "You guys ready to go inside.?"

IBeatSephiroth

Jul 25, 2006
In your roof.. FEED ME!
Zenny
ooc: Bad people, you went on without me! Loleth

Carla had looked to the ground when Takeshi asked here about looking for her friends. She hadn't been looking for them since she had already found all of them. All the others had died or been lost at sea. She hadn't answered him, instead she had got up and walked away. She felt weird when some tears shed from her eyes as she walked away. She wasn't very used to showing feelings.

Now Carla was standing with the group. The walk to the temple was one that brought back memorys... good memorys..of when she had snuck away with friends to the forest to just hang out and try to find treasure in the small, treasureless forest.