Gaming and Happiness?

Naiwen

Staff member
Oct 9, 2022
Zenny
There's been a study that has showed that gaming releases dopamine, a key hormone to happiness. It releases also a rush of adrenaline, the pleasure of levelling up or completely a quest/side quest. And the there's the music of the game that's enthralling. Gaming is happiness for me personally at least anyways. How about you? What are your thoughts on this in your opinion?

Mimi

Nov 2, 2022
Zenny
Playing video games is my hobby. In fact, it's my biggest hobby after watching movies. I would always take on the opportunity to play video games all the time because it something that makes me very happy.

Bumble

Dec 25, 2022
Zenny
When it comes to what I do most of the time whenever I'm in the mood to kill time, it's playing video games that makes it very easy for me. It gives me joy at the same time whenever I'm playing.

Shortie

Dec 16, 2022
England, UK
Zenny
Playing video games has always been something I have enjoyed right from being a young child when my Dad got me into gaming when I was around 3 years old I believe it was. Even now to this day, I am a huge gamer and if I am having a bad day or feeling down or not myself, I always find that turning to a game helps me feel better, helps me take my mind off things for a while, and helps me relax. I am a firm believer and always have been that gaming is good for you in terms of mental health and I just wish they would push it out more instead of trying to bring gaming down like it's something lazy people do.

Flint

Mar 9, 2023
Zenny
Gaming is very healthy and it's even used as a therapy in most cases. There's been some cases where those suffering from depression have gotten help and better through video game's therapy. Playing video games make me very happy more than anything.