Gaming and Mindfulness?

Naiwen

Staff member
Oct 9, 2022
Zenny
What's mindfulness? It's to notice that you're fully and wholly enjoying yourself this current moment in life. To notice how happy and positive you feel about yourself and your life overall this current moment in your life too. I myself play games to enjoy myself fully and wholly every waking moment. Games like "Tales" and "Fire Emblem" for me personally at least anyways I enjoy most. What about you? What are some games that make you feel mindful in your view?

Dori

Nov 2, 2022
Zenny
It's why playing video games is my favourite hobby. It's something that whenever I get into playing it, I feel so calm and relaxed without having to worry about anything else.

Shortie

Dec 16, 2022
England, UK
Zenny
Any games that I choose to play always help me feel relaxed and help me focus and take my mind off things for a while if I am honest. I think that is why I enjoy gaming as much as I do to be honest as it's something I can shut off in when I need to.

Lucas

Oct 2, 2022
Zenny
Getting into playing game which I'm not going to enjoy is a waste of time. It's going to end up messing up with mental health. It's why I get into playing games I love to boost my happiness.