I personally love the game based on the comics and movies.
Naiwen Member Oct 9, 2022 162 8 18 Zenny 2,264 Points 774 Dec 17, 2023 #1 I personally love the game based on the comics and movies.
Bisola Member Oct 1, 2022 82 7 8 Zenny 516 Points 98 Oct 24, 2024 #2 For me personally, I haven't played any of the game based on the comics and movies of Thor. I've watched all of the Thor movies though. Which gaming platform do they have the Thor game?
For me personally, I haven't played any of the game based on the comics and movies of Thor. I've watched all of the Thor movies though. Which gaming platform do they have the Thor game?
Ezra Member Dec 31, 2024 78 8 8 Zenny 482 Points 86 Jan 23, 2025 #3 Naiwen said: I personally love the game based on the comics and movies. Click to expand... Yes I do love Thor. He's a super hero and a God. I love most of his movies apart from Thor : Love and Thunder. Reactions: Igba
Naiwen said: I personally love the game based on the comics and movies. Click to expand... Yes I do love Thor. He's a super hero and a God. I love most of his movies apart from Thor : Love and Thunder.
Igba Member Oct 16, 2022 88 6 8 Zenny 561 Points 104 Yesterday at 7:17 PM #4 I can't wait to see how his fight with Dr Doom in Avengers : Doomsday will be. I know it's going to be epic seeing what happened in the trailer.
I can't wait to see how his fight with Dr Doom in Avengers : Doomsday will be. I know it's going to be epic seeing what happened in the trailer.