Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Anyone here excited about Diablo III?

It probably won't be done till after SC2 is out!

Two decades have passed since the demonic lords, Diablo, Mephisto, and Baal, set out across the world of Sanctuary on a vicious rampage, twisting humanity to their unholy will. Yet for those who battled the Prime Evils, the memory fades slowly.

When Deckard Cain returns to the ruins of Tristram Cathedral seeking clues to defeat new stirrings of evil, a fiery harbinger of doom falls from the heavens, striking the very ground where Diablo once entered the world. This fire from the sky reawakens ancient evils and calls the heroes of Sanctuary to defend the mortal world against the rising powers of the Burning Hells once again

seddy

Jun 23, 2008
pittsburgh
www.facebook.com
Zenny
there have been many updates on this game.. more stuff has been made public.. check it out here at thier website.

Diablo3

what i think is gonna be great about this game is that it will also be online enabled, so you can team up with friends and whoop some ass.

Bisola

Oct 1, 2022
Zenny
I had a very good time playing Diablo III in 2014. It's one good hack-and-slash action role-playing game that was a big deal back in the day. I played it on my Xbox 360.

Phabbyfundz

Nov 2, 2022
Zenny
I enjoy playing Diablo though I started Diablo with Diablo III and then I played Diablo immortal which is also a really interesting game as well.