Neo Tokyo 2074 RP

Nyte

May 30, 2008
Ft. Lewis, Washington
Zenny
"Short fuse" Marcus said laughing as he followed Taeko through the door. The place looked kind alike shit on the outside but it was pretty decent inside. Not like the crackspots and whore houses around. "That was bold." Marcus said still amused. "You got connections here? Tell me, what's the deal" He asked.

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
Taeko went into the building and went to the apartment. She used some keys and opened the door. It was a decent place. She took off her shoes

"You got connections here? Tell me, what's the deal" Marcus asked asked.

"I have family roots in the Reikuko Gensei." Taeko explained, "Also my friend who is also in WHCP and a Reikuko Gensei undercover had this apartment before me. " Taeko explored the apartment. Not too bad at all. Two bedroom. kitchen, living room, and all the doors authentic sliding shinto doors. Taeko liked that alot. She came back into the living room where Marcus was. Taeko picked up the hard case and sat down and opened it. All her weapons, 12 swords, and a 8 guns. She picked up her favorite sword. It had japanese writing engraved. She held it upright and turned it so the it showed her reflection. "Marcus what is this mission really about?" Taeko asked.

Nyte

May 30, 2008
Ft. Lewis, Washington
Zenny
Marcus folded his arms and leaned aginst the wall next to the door. " Right now its simple. Find the cause of the android activity, uncover and connections with any gang organization if any. Save the day and get the girl." He said joking.

"Of course, things are never that simple." He said seriously.

Nyte

May 30, 2008
Ft. Lewis, Washington
Zenny
"No. Never that." Taeko replied. She yawned. "So how long do you babysit me?" Taeko asked. She put her sword back and closed the case. "Tell me about yourself Marcus?"

"What's to tell? Let's see.... I spend most of my time training. Or chillin' at a sushi bar.
That's pretty much it, I'm a simple guy." He says loosening up a bit and dropping his hands in his pockets. " Grew up in America, lived with my mom and brothers. Joined the Army, first stationed here, loved it, deployed on a few combat missions. Then I came back he to work as a cops. It doesn't pay as much as bein' a soldier does but I don't mind." He said as he shrugged.

"And I'm only babysittin' you 'til tommarow morning..." He added. "makein' sure you don't hurt yourself." He said joking pointing at the swords.

Last edited:

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
OOC: I'm going to skip to the next day

"Until tomorrow then." Taeko said.

Taeko woke up early the next morning. She felt sore and she was having slight jet lag. She sat up on her cot and looked toward the window. The sun was out. She looked at her watch. 9:00am. She yawned and got up. Taeko did some stretches, some jabs, kicks and roundhouses until she felt limber. She walked to the bathroom. She saw Marcus awake in the living room looking at her door. Taeko thought that was creepy and went to the bathroom. She used the bathroom, took a shower, brushed her teeth, and combed her hair. She put a bathrobe around her and walked to her room. Marcus was still there. Creepier. Taeko put on the colors of the Reikuko Gensei. Black. Black tank, Black pants, Black long coat. She put her gun's in the holsters and her the swords at her hip. She walked out and looked at Marcus. "You ready?" she asked. She looked at her watch 9:39am.

Nyte

May 30, 2008
Ft. Lewis, Washington
Zenny
Marcus stretched a bit as he stood up. "I was ready three hours ago..." He said.
"Ok, We'll make our way to the department and see what the Major wants and maybe get a bit to eat on the way, alright?" Marcus pulled the keys from his pocket headed for the door.

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
Taeko nodded. "Thats fine. Why don't we invite Irene? It would be good if we all got to know each other." she suggested. Taeko pulled her hair back into a tight bun. She walked out the apartment.

She made it outside. The same idiots were sitting on the steps. A little girl, about 5 years old came up to those guys on the steps and asked for money in Japanese. One of them threw an apple at her, "Get lost chibi." he said. "Excuse me." Taeko said. The one looked back and moved out the way. Taeko walked down the steps and walked to the little girl. "Don't be afraid." Taeko said. She bent to eye-height with the little girl. What's your name?" Taeko asked. "Miko." she said in a little voice. Looking at her reminded Taeko of her childhood. "Chicchai Miko. Here you are." Taeko said. "Arigatougozaimasu." Miko said smiling and she ran off.

Tako looked at those fools on the steps. She didnt say anything, but her look said it all. She opened the unlocked the car, and looked at Marcus. "Ready?"

Nyte

May 30, 2008
Ft. Lewis, Washington
Zenny
"Ready."

Marcus hopped in the passenger seat of the car and closed the door. He rested his right arm in the window looking at the sceneery. Bunch or rundown buildings, but this time the looked worst in the daylight. Unlike at night when it was dark. Marcus then looked at his watch. "Still got an hour and a half." He though. Marcus fooled around with the radio as he waited for Taeko to get in the car. "They don't have anything good here..." he said a he flipped through the radio stations. He gave up and looked at Taeko. "Let's go, I'm hungry."

Last edited:

Sergeant Dreamer

First Lieutenant Riza Hawkeye
May 22, 2006
CLASSIFIED
Zenny
"Who isn't hungry," Erica smiled from the back seat.
Apparently, she had been sleeping there for a couple of hours.
"Where we goin' Marcus?" she yawned and sat up.

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
Taeko didnt know who this newcomer was. "Marcus? You got some explaining to do. And you need to call Irene. I guess we all are going to lunch." Taeko said cautiously. Taeko got in. This person looked harmless. "You have a name?" she asked the person in the back seat.

Last edited:

Sergeant Dreamer

May 22, 2006
CLASSIFIED
Zenny
"Erica Dawson, NCD cheif."
She sat up and pulled out a pack of cheap cigarettes, pointing it out.
"You want any? and where are we going?"

Nyte

May 30, 2008
Ft. Lewis, Washington
Zenny
"You want any? and where are we going?"

"We're off to get something to eat, then to the Sation to meet the Major." He said to Erica

"Man, this has gotten interesting..." He thought to himself. "I'll expain in a second." Marcus pulled out his phone to call Irene to leave a message. "Hey, Irene. We're ready to get started so if you'd like meet us at the Coffee Shop North of the Station, ok."

He sighed as he looked at the woman in the back seat. "Cheif, you know if you needed a place to sleep you could have joined us. No need to play secret squirrel."

Last edited:

Sergeant Dreamer

May 22, 2006
CLASSIFIED
Zenny
"Ohh-hoo, but I enjoy suprises!!" Glomps over and dumps the ashes out thhe window.
Erica sighs and looks at Taeko, then pokes her shoulder.
"Are you old enough to drive" (I think ur driving right?)
Time seems to slow as they pull up to the coffee shop.

Cruentus

Jul 9, 2007
*points to map* HERE!
Zenny
Irene didn't want to answer her phone so she made them leave a message. She opened her phone and held down 1 to dial her voicemail box. When she did she heard Marcus' message. "Hey, Irene. We're ready to get started so if you'd like meet us at the Coffee Shop North of the Station, ok." She closed her phone with a snap then went into her closet. She pulled on a knee length brown skirt, a white button up shirt with a collar, and her brown, longsleeved vest. It had the NPA symbol on it. She put on black hi heels then pulled on a brown leather vest. Grabbing her heys she walked out the door. Going down the steps she looked at one of the homeless men on the street. She walked over to him and said; "Im sorry for your condition." She smiles at him and gave him a few yen. Then she walked to her car and unlocked it, started it up, and started to drive off.

She arrived at the first stoplight between the coffee shop and her apartment. It is about 16 Kilometers from her complex. She arrived at the second stoplight and as soon as she got there it turned red. She looked at her watch. It was about 9:30 they would have little time for coffee before they had to meet Miyamoto at the station. She decided to take the side streets because it would be faster than the morning traffic. She turned off of Sakurada-dori avenue onto Hibiya street. This way it would take 5 minutes to reach the coffee shop. Noticing no one was around she floored the car arriving in about 2 minutes.

She entered the coffee shop looking around for Marcus and Taeko. Seeing that no one was there yet she found a table for 4. They had no for 3 so it was next best. A waitress came to her table and asked what she wanted. Irene ordered a large coffee no cream or sugar and a whole coffee cake for her Marcus and Taeko. The waitress returned with her drink and she started to sip it as she saw the car Miyamoto gave to Marcus pull of. Irene was anxious for them to come in. Waiting nervously she watched them.

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
Taeko started up the car. She didn't like the idea of another person who she knew nothing about was in her car. She didn't like how the email said she would meet Marcus, but Miyamoto, Irene and now Erica was going to be in this as well. When she got a moment she was going to call the Malaysia branch of the WHCP and give them what for. It was rediculous. But she decided to pretend not to be upset.

As she listen to Marcus's directions on how to get to the coffee shop, she thought about how to get into the Reikuko Gensei gang. It really shouldn't be that hard. She was hoping she wouldn't have to sell her body, for the info. She had done it before because she had to, but this wasn't a wish she had for this trip. What Taeko was hoping for was a nice easy job of getting in, destroying the robots, save the world, and go home in time for Shonen Jump: Bleach.

Taeko stayed silent the whole trip. She was very upset. She couldn't wait to have this job done. She pulled into the parking lot and parked the car. She got out without a word. Instead of walking in she walked a distance, pulled out her phone and called the Malaysian office.

Nyte

May 30, 2008
Ft. Lewis, Washington
Zenny
Marcus got out the car and looked at the coffe shop. "this is a good way to start the morning." he said aloud. He noticed Taeko walked off and started to uses her phone. "Hmm.." He then turned to Erica. "Hey Cheif, you get treat us to breakfast since we provided a place to sleep." He said joking. He head tward the shop. His stomach was craving for something. "Man, I gotta get somethin' down there quick."

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
"Hello. If you want a pepperoni pizza, press 1. If you want a antipasto, press 2. For another novelty item...press 3." Taeko pressed 2. The undercover stuff they came up with was sometimes very stupid. "Taeko...what can i do?" Harry said. Harry was Taeko's official boss. "Harry. I was specifically told in the email i would be working with one person....there is like.." Taeko counted on her fingers, "Four extra people. The more in this, the more dangerous. You know this. So how many is on this case!" she hissed lowly. "As many as it takes. Taeko...though you are good, this case is huger than we thought. It might become a International incident. And you will be in the thick of it. So the people upstairs said that Miyamoto needs be in charge of this. She's good at what she does." Harry explained. "I don't like this Harry! Too many people." Taeko repeated. "Taeko. This is your chance to take care of the blood fued for your family. Deal with it please. If you do this mission well I will take you to dinner." he said. "Yeah Yeah Yeah!" Taeko said. She hung up.

Taeko stood there to think. She thought about it. Better make the best of it. Besides these people seemed like they were good at what they did. Erica snuck up on them. Irene blended in very well. Miyamoto seemed intelligent. Taeko took a deep breath. She turned and walked into the coffee shop. She saw everyone sitting at a table. "Hey Irene. Did you sleep well?" Taeko asked.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cruentus

Jul 9, 2007
*points to map* HERE!
Zenny
Irene looked up at Taeko and the others. "Oh hello. Sorry I was just day dreaming." She looked at Erica. "Umm do I know you?" She shook her head trying to clear thoughts. Then looking back up at Taeko just noticing she asked her something she said; "Ohh yes I did. No better or worse than usual. She waved the waitress back over and got a refill on her coffee. She looked over at the rest of the group. "Would you guys like anything? I'll pay this time." She smiled at them as she cut everyone a peice of the coffee cake. She got a fork and took a little bite of the cake followed by a swallow of coffee. "Nothing better in the morning than a cup of coffee and some coffee cake. Hehe that's a little redundant isn't it?" She smiled before taking another sip of her coffee. "I cannot start in the morning until I have had my coffee." She giggled and took another bite of the cake.

Sergeant Dreamer

May 22, 2006
CLASSIFIED
Zenny
Erica looked up and smiled at Irene.
"We got something in common then," she motioned to the waitress and ordered a double-shot machiado with cream and no sugar. "I wouldn't mind if you payed, but I think I'll tip."
She then poked at the cake and took a bite, "Mmm. . .my granma used to make this cake when I was a kid."
Erica watched the waitress for some time as she crossed the room, went behind the counter and made her coffee. The waitress then returned and gave the coffee to Erica, who didn't waste anytime drinking it.
"Umm, so what're we doing anyway?"